TOWN OF MARCY
TAX BILLING INFORMATION
• Property owners of properties located in the Town of Marcy, Oneida County, will pay SCHOOL and PROPERTY TAXES (Town & County) on the assessed valuations per assessment rolls, compiled by the Town Assessor.
• Assessment rolls can be viewed at Oneida County website: http://ocgov.net/finance, or at the Town of Marcy website www.townofmarcy.org; or at the Assessor Office or Town Clerk Office.
• For Assessment Information, Exemptions, Address Changes, or Property Inquiries, contact Assessor Office at 8801 Paul Becker Road Marcy, NY 13403 Phone (315) 768-4800 ext. 228
SCHOOL TAX BILLS
1. Billed & mailed by September 1st by the School Tax Collector depending on which one of the three school districts your property is located: 1. Whitesboro, or 2. Oriskany, or 3. Holland Patent School District.
2. The school tax rates are established by the applicable school district boards.
3. School Taxes are due and payable from September 1st through September 30th without penalty. Taxes paid from October 1st through October 31st, add applicable penalty. Taxes paid after October 31st must be paid at the Oneida County Finance Department.
4. School taxes are NOT collected by Town of Marcy. The following are the School District Tax Collectors, depending which district your property is located:
Whitesboro/Oriskany Central School District Holland Patent School District
8539 Clark Mills Road Holland Patent Central Administrative Office
Whitesboro, NY 13492 9601 Main Street
Phone: 315 736-9061 Holland Patent, NY 13354
Fax: 315 736-6393 Phone: (315) 865-6012
Online Tax Search: https://www.taxlookup.net/
TOWN & COUNTY PROPERTY TAX BILLS
1. Billed & mailed by the 1st of January by the Marcy Town Clerk. Tax Warrant authorizes Marcy Town Clerk as Tax Collector to collect Town of Marcy & Oneida County tax bill payments for the current tax year from January 1st through March 31st.
2. The property tax bill tax rates are established by the Town’s annual budget in October/November.
3. Tax bills must be paid in full and are due and payable from January 1st through January 31st without penalty. Taxes paid from February 1st through March 31st, add applicable penalties. Taxes paid after March 31st must be paid at the Oneida County Finance Department.
Marcy Town Clerk / Tax Collector P.O. Box 220 Marcy, N.Y. 13403
Phone 315-768-4800 ext. 227 Website: www.townofmarcy.org
Online Tax Search – Status, Bills, Receipts: http://egov.basny.com/MARCY/
To check the current status or to pay unpaid tax bills contact Oneida County Finance Department - Oneida County Office Building 800 Park Avenue Utica, NY 13501
Phone: (315) 798-5750 Email: email@example.com
Tax rolls can be viewed at http://ocgov.net/finance.